The Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS) (ISSN: 0047-2506 print, 1478-6990 online) is the official publication of the Academy of International Business (AIB) and is published by Palgrave Macmillan. JIBS is the leading peer-reviewed, scholarly journal that publishes research across the entire range of topics encompassing the domain of international business studies. It is currently published 9 times a year and is edited by Alain Verbeke, University of Calgary.
AIB members get the following benefits as part of their membership:
- Subscription to the print version of JIBS, directly mailed to your address on record.
- Access to all full-text articles, including the complete archive and all forthcoming articles. To access this content, please visit the JIBS Online Access for AIB Members section and login with your member credentials
- Access to the JIBS Book Reviews published online on the AIB website.
Palgrave Macmillan maintains the official website for JIBS. For more information or inquiries about the journal, or to submit an article, please visit the official JIBS Website at www.jibs.net
Past JIBS Editors:
- Ernest W. Ogram, Jr. (1970-1975)
- William A. Dymsza (1975-1984)
- David A. Ricks (1985-1992)
- Paul Beamish (1993-1997)
- Tom Brewer (1997-2002)
- Arie Y. Lewin (2003-2007)
- Lorraine Eden (2008-2010)
- John Cantwell(2011-2016)