AIB 2006 Annual Meeting
June 23 - 26, 2006
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Dear AIB Member:
I am writing to ask whether you would be willing to serve as a member of The Program Review Committee for the 2006 Annual AIB Meeting to be held in Beijing, China on June 23-26, 2006. If you agree, please expect to receive 2-3 papers for review by late January and have to return them by February 17th, 2006.
As last year, proposals will be submitted directly to each track via the AIB online submission system. The submission system is now open and the deadline for the submission of all manuscripts and proposals is January 17, 2006.
As with the submission of papers, signing up for being reviewer will be managed on the web. Being a reviewer is a very important role to play and we invite you to actively participate in the 2006 program. Last year, nearly 700 people reviewed the manuscripts. We encourage you to register again this year, which I am sure you will, and we invite new reviewers to join. Also please circulate this message to who you think would be willing to contribute. As in the past years, the Track Chairs will also identify the best reviewers. The Best Reviewer for each track will be recognized at the conference in Quebec.
To signup as a reviewer, please visit http://frontpage.cbs.dk/aib2006/signup.php. Please remember that you will have to choose a track in which you would like to review papers. This year's tracks are as follows:
- The Context of Global Business
- International Economics, Finance, Accounting and Taxation
- Managing People Across Cultures
- International Strategic Management: Managing and Competing Across Borders
- Strategies for Entry, Expansion and Operations Abroad
- Marketing and Supply-Chain
- Harnessing the Power of Learning, Knowledge and Innovation
- Offshoring and Outsourcing: Entrepreneurship in Action
- Security and International Competitiveness: Internet security and Intellectual Property
- Internationalization of Asian Firms: Early and late internationalization from Asia
Descriptions of these tracks and identifying keywords can be found in the 2006 Call for Papers.
I do hope that you will find the time to help us with the review process, and consider submitting a paper or panel yourself. The quality of our meetings critically depends on both your input and your presence for which we are most grateful. I thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you in Beijing!
Dr. Mary Ann Von Glinow
Program Chair, AIB 2006 Annual Meeting
Florida International University