Dr. Hongxin Zhao
Placement Services Coordinator
The AIB Placement Service will be available at the 2007 AIB Annual Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - June 25-28, 2007. The June dates present a great opportunity for new graduates and employers to get an early start in the job market and to warm up for the larger disciplinary meetings in August. Schools with late position approvals will also be able to catch up and find suitable candidates for the Fall semester through the placement service at the AIB meeting. Dr. Hongxin Zhao from Saint Louis University will coordinate placement services for both applicants and schools.
In addition to making resumes and job listings available at the meeting, the information is also made available here:
> View Position Announcements
> View Current Resumes
All materials should be sent via email by June 15, 2007
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Mailing address
- Name of degree, date and name of institution awarding the degree
- Month of availability for new position
- Visa status (if applicable)
- Areas of teaching interest
- Intention to attend the meeting in Indianapolis
Please observe the 1-page limit to avoid the need for editing longer CVs.
- Position title or area, rank, position requirements
- Starting date
- Salary range
- Contact person and details (name, email, phone, mailing address)
- Name of representative who will attend the meeting in Indianapolis
Dr. Hongxin Zhao will acknowledge receipt of materials by email, and materials will be posted on the placement service web site in the weeks before the conference.
All materials must be received by June 15, 2007 to ensure availability at the conference placement center. Materials should be sent via email to .
Please send questions and comments to:
Dr. Hongxin Zhao
AIB 2007 Placement Services
Boeing Institute of International Business
John Cook School of Business
Saint Louis University
3674 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108