The AIB Fellows consist of a select group of distinguished AIB members recognized for their outstanding contributions to the scholarly development of the field of international business or have made significant contributions to the AIB. The AIB Fellows participate in the activities of the AIB by selecting the individuals to be honored as the Executive of the Year, the Educator of the Year, and the John Fayerweather Eminent Scholar. They also organize one or more sessions at the AIB annual meeting each year -- often including the Opening Plenary.
Constitution of the AIB Fellows (as Amended in December 2016)
History of the AIB Fellows (1975-2015) - by Jean J. Boddewyn
If you are an AIB Fellow and would like to submit or update your information, please contact the AIB Secretariat.
- Dean of the Fellows:
- Rosalie Tung - Simon Fraser University
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Fellows:
- Elizabeth Rose - University of Leeds and Aalto University
- Deputy Dean of the Fellows:
- Steve Kobrin - University of Pennsylvania
Participating (Active) AIB Fellows
Casson, Mark Christopher - University of Reading
- National University of Singapore and Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Cho, Dong-Sung - Seoul National University
Johanson, Jan - Uppsala University
Kujawa, Duane - University of Miami
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Simmonds, Kenneth - London Business School
Stonehill, Arthur I. - Oregon State University
Vernon, Ivan R. - Cleveland State University
Westney, Eleanor - Aalto University School of Business
- National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
Inactive AIB Fellows
Cateora, Philip R.
Bertotti, Joseph M.
Hart, James A.
Hoskins, William R.
Keegan, Warren J.
Wade, Robert H.B.
AIB Eminent Scholars
Chandler, Jr., Alfred D.
AIB Educator of the Year
Hawkins, Robert G.
AIB Executive of the Year
Maisonrouge, Jacques G.
Zambrano, Ing. Lorenzo