Women in AIB
Women in the Academy of International Business (WAIB) is a new organization within the Academy of International Business (AIB). Established in November 2001, WAIB is a women's networking group whose goals are to:
- Encourage networking among women faculty, administrators and PhD students in international business studies by:
- holding a WAIB reception and business meeting at the AIB annual meetings
- publishing a newsletter
- hosting an electronic list-serve discussion group
- Offer one-on-one mentoring, linking female junior faculty and doctoral students with senior women faculty and administrators, as a way to increase the number of women who specialize in international business studies education, research and administration.
- Encourage research on gender-related issues in international business.
Their site can be reached at http://www.kelley.iu.edu/waib/